**UPDATED 28 March 2022**
On 28 March 2022, Bellevue Animal Hospital began Phase 3 of our reopening to clients!
- Face masks will no longer be required for our fully vaccinated clients. We will not ask you to provide proof of vaccination. We do recommend that you wear a mask if you are not fully vaccinated.
- If you have recently tested positive for COVID-19, or are experiencing any symptoms that could be associated with COVID-19, we will require that you remain “curbside” for your pet’s appointment.
- We are still limiting exam room capacity, to two clients / family members of the pet. (At the discretion of your veterinarian, more than two family members may be permitted to accompany a pet for a euthanasia appointment. Please ask a staff member before you arrive.)
- Children of any age will also be welcome in the building, but are subject to the same protocols as adult clients. (For example, one adult in the exam room with the pet, with one child; masks recommended if your child is not vaccinated.)
- Our staff members will continue to wear masks in the exam rooms.
We respectfully ask for your patience and cooperation with these protocols; we want to continue to provide the best medical and surgical care for our patients, while at the same time keeping our team members safe and maintaining the ability to keep our business open to serve our clients. If you are not feeling well, have had a positive COVID-19 test within the past 14 days, or have been in contact with anyone who has been diagnosed with COVID-19, please reschedule your appointment or make arrangements to have someone else bring your pet to its appointment for you.
PLEASE BE SURE TO REVIEW THESE ADDITIONAL GUIDELINES BEFORE YOUR VISIT, FOR DETAILS ON THE PROCEDURES THAT YOU CAN EXPECT AT OUR HOSPITAL. IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CONTACT US VIA EMAIL, OUR WEBSITE’S “CONTACT US” FORM, OR BY TELEPHONE AT 402-291-1255.
- At least one family member at the pet’s appointment should be an adult client, 19 years of age or over. This person will need to be responsible for making medical and financial decisions for the pet, and be able to provide all relevant history and information for the pet. If the person does not have this information or authorization, we must ask that we do a “curbside” appointment with an adult that does have this information and authorization.
- During your pet’s entire appointment, please remain seated in the exam room and respect social-distancing rules as much as possible.
- Dogs known to be aggressive must be wearing a muzzle, and will only be examined if able to be adequately controlled by our staff, without owner assistance.
- If you need to leave the exam room to use our restroom, you may certainly do so; please leave your pet in the exam room! If no staff member is present in the exam room at the time, leave small pets in their carriers if possible, or advise a staff member at the front desk that your pet will be momentarily unattended.
If you would prefer us to do a curbside visit for your pet, you can remain in your car, call us upon your arrival, and we will be happy to accommodate this request! If possible, please let us know your preference when you are scheduling your appointment, so we can make note of it. Curbside service will still be available for medication and food pick-up as well, for the foreseeable future.
We look forward to seeing you and your pet soon! If you have ANY questions about your pet’s care or medical needs, or our COVID-19 protocols, please call our office at (402) 291-1255, use our website’s Contact Us form, or send an email to us directly at this address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Your pet’s healthcare team at
Bellevue Animal Hospital, PC
An AAHA-Accredited Practice